Skip to content
What UniFi applications natively run on a UniFi Console?
- UniFi Network: An incredible platform packing together powerful internet gateways with scalable WiFi & switching into an integrated management platform. Get insights into your network like never before with real-time traffic dashboards, visual topology maps, and even smart tips suggesting opportunities you can optimize.
- UniFi Protect: A constantly evolving, AI-driven camera platform capable of recording high-quality video for local storage. Sorting through footage has never been easier thanks to our smart detection capabilities. It brings versatile control over recording schedules, camera access, and even how notifications are sent to administrators.
- UniFi Talk: A new approach to business telephony. UniFi Talk is a plug-and-play phone system and VoIP subscription service designed for small and medium-sized businesses. Powerful call routing and admin features ensure you never miss another call. Our thoughtfully designed, touchscreen phones offer breakthrough user experiences and bring smartphone-level usability to desk phones.
- UniFi Access: A state-of-the-art access control system with modern touch-screen access readers, live video, and mobile app credential support. Easily manage users, visitors, schedules, and access policies like never before.
- UniFi Connect: A modern Enterprise of Things platform that consists of digital signage, lighting, and electric vehicle charging stations. Leverage UniFi Connect’s simply scalable management capabilities to manage everything from a single Connect Display running an interactive point of sale application to an entire building’s worth of lighting and dynamic content.
- UniFi Identity: A simple but revolutionary identity platform for organizations. Grant one-click employee access to office doors, WiFi, and VPN. Give SSO access to all your SaaS applications with sign-on rules set by a powerful identity firewall. Set up workflows for approvals to common employee requests. UniFi Identity can do it all and takes just minutes to set up.